MedSpa in Twin Cities
At Carillon Minneapolis, we offer a wide variety of cosmetic surgery and medical spa services in the Twin Cities. With locations in Maple Grove, Golden Valley, and Woodbury, we’re able to offer patients a convenient way to get the services they need. Those services range from Botox to Facial Peels to Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy.
If you are interested in what any of these services can do for you, be sure to contact us to set up a confidential consultation at one of our three locations. During this consultation, we will discuss your desired results and the best way to achieve those results.
Services Offered at Carillon Minneapolis
Whether you’re looking for rejuvenation, relaxation, or cosmetic alteration, Carillon Minneapolis has something to offer. Among the services offered at Carillon are the following:
- Basic Facials and Peels: When it comes to rejuvenation, facials and peels are a great option. These procedures can restore and relax the outermost layer of skin in the treated area (usually the face). The end result is usually skin that looks and feels smoother, younger, and refreshed.
- Advanced Peels: Much like basic facials and peels, advanced peels are used to rejuvenate your skin. Advanced peels will combine techniques and materials in order to give you the best boost possible.
- Sunless Tanning: We all know how dangerous tanning beds can be, but we also can’t deny the appeal of bronzed, healthy-looking skin. Sunless tanning is a way to get the look you want without the health hazards that come with exposure to tanning beds or harsh sunlight.
- Dermal Fillers: If you want to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, one way to do that is with the application of dermal fillers. These injectables fill volume in the skin to temporarily mitigate lines and wrinkles that can be a sign of aging. Whether you’re looking for Juvederm or Voluma, we can find the injectable that will help you look the most youthful.
- Botox: One of the most popular and famous injectables on the market today, Botox is a neuromodulator that temporarily mitigates wrinkles by interfering with the muscle’s ability to contract. Essentially, muscles that get “stuck” in place—causing wrinkles in the process—are released, and the wrinkle is visibly diminished. This helps many of our patients look a little bit more like their younger selves.
- BBL Photorejuvenation: This directed energy procedure is a way to diminish slight lines and wrinkles as well as to address skin tone and age spots. BBL Photorejuvenation can make your skin look younger again!
- Laser Hair Removal: We all know what a pain shaving and waxing can be—literally! Laser Hair Removal, after just a few sessions, can make it so your hair never grows in the first place, leaving you with permanently smooth skin. That’s definitely better than shaving!
- Endermologie: Getting rid of cellulite can sometimes be a trying endeavor. However, or endermologie treatments are a non-invasive way to visibly reduce cellulite.
- Exilis: This directed energy treatment is used for non surgical body contouring purposes. This device allows the staff at Carillon Minneapolis to help you tighten skin and prevent the appearance of aging. There is usually no pain or downtime to this procedure—you can just come in and get results.
It All Starts With a Consultation
Whatever procedure or service you’re interested in—and Carillon Minneapolis offers even more than those listed here—everything starts with a consultation. We offer cutting edge medspa and cosmetic surgery services throughout the Twin Cities at our three convenient locations.
Contact us today to schedule that consultation and get yourself one step closer to the appearance you want to have. Your transformation awaits!
Individual results may vary.